Friday, October 7, 2011

This is unimportant.

Things that remind me of Thanksgiving (other than turkey):
the sound of a football game playing on the radio or on TV. (the end)

Things that remind me of Christmas:
red
evergreens
the smell of evergreens
truffles
the smell of snow
cold noses
piano jazz
oranges/smell of oranges



Things I want/need:
one of those giant yoga/exercise balls. Like this:

Only not grey, because that's lame.


All the Twilight movies. Yeah, I like them. Whatchu gonna do about it?


A whole hellofalot of shelving for my books and shoes.


I can't remember what else at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like to be reminded of Thanksgiving. As my birthday falls on that day every few years, it means I'm nearing another new age! This year, my golden birthday, is safe. But I'm still not ready for it!

    ReplyDelete