Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I had something to say about today, I swear I did. Or maybe yesterday?

The creek is flooding. Again. I doubt that it will reach anything close to the level it did a few yearsa go when we had to close Camp and send everyone home (simply based on the fact that that was a 100-year flood, and then another 100-year flood in the same summer), but it's still a little irritating and I think it makes those of us who were here last time a little nervous. Everyone's tying things down, putting things inside, sandbagging. Beth made all of use who were staying in Lakeside across the creek move out stuff into the retreat house (on higher ground) because she was sleeping in Lakeside last time, and woke up surrounded by water. I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the morning.

Oddly enough, I dreamed the other night that the creek flooded. Interesting.


I still have no idea what I had planned to say on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment