Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An advertisment*.

I put this up on facebook, but since they've removed the feature that keeps one's status message at the top of one's profile page, I think I'll put it here too. Just in case it makes a difference. Thing:

I am in the market for a temporary significant other for Monday. There will be no discrimination with regard to race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. Days past Monday will be considered, especially considering the fact that chocolate and flowers will be much cheaper beginning on the 15th.


In case anyone was worrying or scoffing, this is not a high pressure crappy holiday celebration ad. This is more of a "who wants to hang out and possibly trade candy** and/or flowers" kind of thing.


There have already been a couple of takers, so actually, later dates might work better. I just, you know, tend to make myself into a hermit when left to my own devices. So the more the merrier.

























*Misspelling intentional and executed in the hopes of bringing to mind the British pronunciation of the word.

**NOT TUMS HEARTS. If you give me tums hearts, I am not giving you any of my chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I much prefer the British spelling, myself. Also, happy (early) valentines day to you! I hope you find something lovely.

    ReplyDelete