Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Fabruary Day*

Yesterday I saw dirt in our yard for the first time in weeks. Close to a month, maybe.

Today was Jack's 21st birthday, and, of course, Fat Tuesday--better known as Mardi Gras. We had a family party, and decorated the house with streamers and balloons and Mardi Gras masks, and it was pretty great. Chloe and I have been painting, I painted a card for Jack, and then worked a little on the calendar for David. Most of these aren't finished, but here are some pictures of what I've done so far.

January:


February:


March:


April:

May:

June:


And Jack's card:




Also, here is a picture of one of my cousin Holly's adorable children, Lilly:



Lilly's next older brother, Zachary:

And the oldest brother, Sparks:













*title credit to Chloe

1 comment: