Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fatigue

I guess I've said this before, and I'll probably say it again. But when I get tired, it's a pretty short step down. I've been doing pretty well this past month keeping it together. A month without crashing seems like a pretty good stretch, though it's certainly not all been sunshine. For a while I've been able to just sort of snap myself out of it, but I am getting tired. I can't put my finger on what's different, but "snapping out of it" seems less possible lately. I guess it's probably getting to be time to make the call and go see somebody about it. I don't know. It just bothers me how short the step is between feeling tired but ok, and then feeling like my life is hopeless and I'll probably never live out my natural lifespan.

No comments:

Post a Comment