Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It should come with a warning label.

I feel that I should caution everyone against buying a container of Bruster's Chocolate Cake Batter ice cream to take home, because if you do, then you will be sorely tempted to eat it. All the time. I myself am sorely tempted right now. Help.


I am looking forward to leaving home and heading to Camp soon. I think I'm beginning to realize the reason I generally dislike living here despite my love for my family, but I can't quite put it into words. And maybe I'm making it up anyway--just picking up reasons like shoes and trying them on one after another until I find one that fits. But I think the reason is (sort of) that I'm not at ease here. I feel like I'm in limbo, and I can never seem to get anything done, like there's a block in front of my wheels that I just can't push past. I wasn't great at burning through to-do lists when I lived elsewhere, but I had my moments. Here I feel like there's literally nothing getting done. I know that's an exaggeration, but still--why?


To recap, don't buy take-home containers of Bruster's ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment