Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday

I've been almost utterly unproductive and sleepy for the past few days, and have felt rather sickish today, though I think that last might be largely to do with the fact that I'm taking care of Chloe as she recovers from her wisdom-teeth surgery this morning. It's difficult for me to see her all swollen and drugged up, but I have to say that it's been significantly easier since she took the gauze out of her mouth.

Yesterday I sat around writing--even more than I posted here--and today I'm sitting around reading and making milkshakes, changing ice packs, and delivering hydrocodone every four hours. I have applied for a couple of jobs via craigslist though, so I suppose that's something. Currently listening to the Fellowship of the Ring audiobook, ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment