Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An addendum

I mentioned earlier that today was a rock music kind of day. So true. There was a bit of a dip in the middle for me--I'm guessing this happened because I went to Marshalls looking for several things that I didn't end up buying--but you know what? $10 and $7 dresses fix everything. I came home having bought five dresses for $44, or right about what I got payed for babysitting the other night. That's pretty awesome, since the babysitting was sort of on-the-side money, and now it feels like I just didn't babysit and I got five free dresses. My mom thinks they're all scandalous, but whatever. "You're wearing those with pants, right?" Leggings, yes. Pants, no.


The air feels so soft and wonderful tonight. Watch out--you might be in for another gushy post after I walk Miley.


Lastly: CUTEST THING EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment