Thursday, September 17, 2009

So, I don't really keep up with the news well.

But rest in peace, Mary Travers and Patrick Swayze.

I liked Patrick Swayze, but I am even more upset about Mary Travers. It was one of my life dreams to see Peter, Paul, and Mary perform, but I guess that's not happening this side of the Styx. Since, as I mentioned, I don't really keep up with things well, I had no idea that her leukemia had relapsed. Her death is a great loss.

[insert transitional phrase]

Quotes from my sister:

"It was the epitomal part of your life. The pivotal turnage point!"
"I just am so problematic, in everything I do."

In response to my question, "can I save your quotes? and put them on the internet?":
"Yeah. I am a very quotable person."


Also, the extent to which I memorized the periodic table in high school chemistry, which I still remember:

h he li be b c n o f ne na mg al si p s cl ar k ca sc ti v cr

I am rather impressed with myself over this.


[insert transitional phrase]



For a number of reasons, I've decided not to go to the beach in South Carolina, after all. I plan on taking this as an opportunity to practice not regretting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment