Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Titles and line breaks are the twin banes of my existence.

As of right now I refuse to title this, and also I can't choose between the different line breaks. And if you hate it...don't hate. It's 1:30 am and I wrote this in the past 10 minutes. So I mean, I guess, hate if you want. Don't judge me. But criticism (constructive) would be nice.


Unseeing hands gather and wrap blankets
by feel, and pale feet lower slowly
to pad bare across an open winter floor.
Ten fingers fumble hot coffee to cold
mug and two blue lips sip down darkness,
burying it deep in the red belly of
the morning's slow rising light.



Unseeing hands gather
and wrap blankets by feel,
and pale feet lower slowly
to pad bare across an open
winter floor. Ten fingers fumble
hot coffee to cold mug
and two blue lips sip down
darkness, burying it deep
in the red belly of
the morning's slow rising light.

No comments:

Post a Comment