Saturday, March 20, 2010

Despite my efforts to relax my grip and be calm, I am back to nausea. The morning was going along decently well--I went outside, walked down to the cave dig and looked in, said hello to the horses (who were a little annoyed that I hadn't brought food), sat with Princess (the goat) who has hurt her front legs somehow, and sat with Kelly and the cats for a little while in the sun. We came in and I opened m computer to check on something which I forgot before I had even logged on, and I read my facebook newsfeed, saw a completely innocuous notification, and suddenly wanted to throw up. Again. It's probably time to eat but I'm still sort of nauseated. I've decided to adjust the settings of who I can see and who I can't on the newsfeed, because I cannot handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment