Thursday, March 18, 2010

You know what kills me? The little stream of gasoline that pours out of the nozzle as you try to fit the thing into your gas tank. How could they let that happen? Every time I just want to yell, "gasoline is gold, people!"

I've been obsessing a lot today, though I've managed to let go of it for maybe up to an hour at a time, which was nice. Breathing is nice. I swear I'm going to give myself high blood pressure and ulcers. On the way home there was nothing on the radio, but after I flipped through for a while I finally caught "you can't always get what you want, but sometimes if you try, you just might find you get what you need" at the stoplight on the classic rock station. It carried me home.

Birthday dinner at Kelly's tonight. Maple Festival at Jimmy and Missy's tomorrow. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment