Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things That Really Need To Be Shared

1. BANANARCHY. Why, oh why are you not in Va? Other than making this stuff myself, I don't know what I am going to do. Cry, probably.

2. The Black Sheep. I really want to eat here. Really. So bad. No, seriously. Read their menu, and try not to drool on your keyboard.

I mean, I will be eating there, on Friday, as a wing(wo)man for Anna's lunch not-date*, but I mean like in a non-awkward, money-to-burn sort of situation.

3. Sprout! And these guys are in town! Thank you Jesus. Also, they are (or seem to be) significantly cheaper than TBS (which is also in town). They have a menu up as well, but as they only sell local food, their menu changes pretty much all the time. Anybody want to go?


Now, less flashily gustatorily exciting but important and good nevertheless,

Nuride. You sign up, you walk or carpool or ride your bike or take the bus, and you get coupons. Sometimes for food! How great is that? Pretty great.


And lastly, the ever-awesome Jo(h?)n Stewart.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
An Energy-Independent Future
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity


























*She and I both really need to find some way to be able to say, "I'm sorry, I'm just not that into you." It just feels so heartless!

No comments:

Post a Comment