Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm having a moment.

I'm having a "this is me! This is what I love!" sort of moment. I have these periodically--where I want to be around people who are great, where I feel like I am pretty great and I want people to know who I am. Not in an "I want to be famous" sort of way, but more that I want the people I meet to know what makes me "me," and what unique gifts I have to offer. Everyone has their own gifts. I want mine to be known to you. And I want yours to be known to me. Possibly this has to do with the fact that I spent a lot of time with my good and wonderful friend Anna yesterday evening, and possibly it also has to do with the fact that I have been watching the "Jessica's Daily Affirmations" video today.

My whole house is great. I can do anything good. I like my school, I like anything, I like my dad, I like my cousins, I like my aunts, I like my Allisons, I like my mom, I like my sister, I like my dads, I like my hair, I like my haircuts, I like my pajamas, I like my stuff! I like my room! I LIKE MY WHOLE HOUSE! My whole house is great, I can do anything good, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, *dance, dance* I can do anything good, better than anyone..."

It's pretty much the best. It's the best. It's the best ever. I'm going to go watch it again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment