Saturday, March 12, 2011

This is a problem for the temporal lobe.

I love V8. Not unrelatedly, we are out of V8.


I keep just sort of not feeling like eating this week, and then not noticing until the end of the day that I've hardly consumed anything besides water. Probably I should cut that out. For example, today: 3 slices of pizza at Chuck E Cheese; the end of the bottle of V8. I am considering some ramen. Or a sandwich. One, of course, requires more steps than the other. HMMM.



EDIT:

I would like it to be known that, despite the number of steps involved, I make a really killer ham and turkey and cheddar and lettuce and onion and tomato and sliced pickle sub sandwich. It probably could have used a little more pickle though. Every sandwich needs some crunch.

And now: on to see Red Riding Hood with Taylor and Kelly and Maggie. I am into conjunctions today, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment