Saturday, March 26, 2011

Not much here.

I'm wearing red: red shirt, red nails, red bag, red roses on my hoodie. And sometimes lately it feels like I can't speak or write without drawing blood. Without messing something up. It isn't the best feeling I've ever had.


Brian, my boss via the tutoring company for which I work, still does not know whether this program of seven week math tutoring is going to make. I will, therefore, go ahead and sign up for WSI (water safety instructor) training. The WSI is for Camp--evidently there's a new ACA requirement that there be a person with a WSI certification present at all times. And Beth says that I am in as head counselor, but she isn't sure exactly when. A few friends of mine also applied who would do a great job, so she's figuring out who she needs to use for what sessions, etc. And apparently I'll be the token WSI person, for part of the summer at least.









Joy to the world, all the boys and girls. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment