Thursday, September 23, 2010

I felt that these needed to be shared.

They aren't mine though--they were forwarded to me by my dad from an acquaintance of his, or a friend of a friend. (So please don't steal them, etc.)


Can you tell what this is a picture of?



A dam, yes. Of course. But what are those dots? Let's zoom in a bit.


Dost mine eyes deceive me?



Friend, you are looking at Big Horn Goats. (Or sheep?) And yes, they are walking on the downhill side of a massive dam--Buffalo Bill Dam in Cody, Wyoming, to be precise.





A less amazing thing: I have been wondering whether there is a person employed by Blogger to come up with the words that we are sometimes ordered to copy over in order to post a comment. I ask this because on Blogger pages this combination of letters, while not technically a word, reads like a word. There are vowels and sensical orders of consonants, and often I like them so much that I wish they were words. On other sites I am forced to pound out things like "azx lb," which is far less gratifying.

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing. i can't believe it's real. also, i totally agree about the words. i like the captcha's that are like real words way more than the jibberish ones.

    ReplyDelete