Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just a tip

For anyone who, for some crazy reason, doesn't want to seriously piss me (or hell, possibly any other normal person) off first thing in the morning: unless there is a life-and-death situation which can be averted by this action, DO NOT EVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, call me at 7 in the morning. This goes quadruple if the reason you are calling is to ask me whether I called you yesterday.

Yes! I called you! Once, I wanted to know where you hid the coffee, because Jack was coming over and wanted some. Then, because you hadn't told me, I wanted to know whether you would be home yesterday or today. See, you can tell that I called you because you have missed calls from me. You know this. No, I did not leave messages. You know why? Because it WAS NOT IMPORTANT.

So now, you can be fully satisfied in 1. the knowledge that I did, in fact, call you yesterday, and 2. the full knowledge that now I am lying in my bed almost blind with rage, totally unable to fall asleep again because I am so overcome with anger that this has happened again, and again for no reason. It's even better when, as usual, I was unable to fall asleep until, oh I don't know, maybe 2:30 or 3 am, and then slept not particularly well after that; or if, for example, I already had to get up at 7:30. Or maybe even both. I just love it.

4 comments:

  1. oi,parece que temos algumas coisas em comum...
    boa semana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did wake up though... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did indeed, though I stayed in bed until my alarm went off. It's the principle of the thing. Might I ask to whom I am speaking?

    ReplyDelete