Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's September, right?

Okay so it's fall festival time. Ready, go. GO. I need some damn apples and unpasteurized cider and crisp air. Do you hear that, air? Crisp. Cut out that sogginess. Get on it. Go.



Also, it would seem that talking to people, and sometimes watching or reading or listening to supposedly unrelated material, can break things free inside of you. Set them loose to breathe again. Pry them away from the places where they've been clinging and jamming the gears. "Unrelated materials" and talks of recent days:

Walk/talk with magical beautiful smiling Anna. How do I always forget the magic and power of shared walks?

Watching "Eat, Pray, Love" with Maggie.

Reading Charles deLint's Dreams Underfoot this afternoon.

Being momentarily honest with David. Via text. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, fall festival time. So exciting!!! You need to go to Saunder's too in addition to Drumheller's... We stopped by there and it was *awesome*. I wish I could go... Take pictures so I can live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And I will try to get out there and take some pictures for you. :) It'll be a little harder this year though since I'm not living right in the middle of wine and apple country anymore. :o/ wtf is up with me being so nostalgic for RMA? I mean really?

    ReplyDelete