Monday, September 6, 2010

On a more mundane note,

Kelly and Junior and I hung out with Laura and Jen today, for the first time in AGES. We had a very slow-in-arriving lunch downtown, and then met Jack at the always lovely Belle Aisle. Gorgeous. We rock-hopped for quite some time, I found a hypodermic needle in the sand, Kelly and I argued about whether I should be able to swim in my clothes before getting back into her car, etc. Eventually we (all dry from the knees up, unfortunately) donned our shoes again and trooped back to the cars. I may see Laura and Jen again tomorrow. The rest of us migrated to Kelly's for dinner. All in all, it was a nice day.

Side note: my wrist is evidently still fractured, and is displeased with all this climbing around and general usage of my right wrist/hand/arm. Every time I sit on the floor and try to stand, or sit in a chair with arms and try to reposition myself, I am not-so-gently reminded to stay the hell off my ulna.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun! Awful about your wrist though... =/. I feel like you need to get a cast on it just so you can give it a "break" lol.

    ReplyDelete