Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Working on this snapfish thing

I tried some "post to blogger" deal on there which seemed odd and doesn't appear to have worked, but I suppose it might show up in a few minutes. Who knows. Subsequently I realized that there was another "share via link" option, which is what I had been looking for in the first place. So if you're interested in looking through every single picture that was on my camera (minus the ones I uploaded to photobucket and deleted before I realized that photobucket gives limited free storage space) up until this morning, feel free.

Please do bear in mind though that this really is just my entire memory card uploaded onto snapfish. Generally speaking, these haven't been culled or edited in any way. So while I do offer some small apologies for things like emo self-portraits or repeated pictures of my foot slice, I feel that I must remind you that you get what you pay for.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha your disclaimer made me laugh.. i loved the photos. i didnt get through the whole thing, but what i looked at was cool.

    ReplyDelete