Monday, May 31, 2010

I miss having someone I can text anything to at any hour for any reason. And I miss having someone I can talk about my day with. And I miss having someone I can love.


I know I've been chasing and laughing and being ridiculous, and that's fun and distracting and all and it's not lies and most of the time I'm ok, but all this is still here too, sharing the same space. Yes. So it would seem.

It is 1:15 am and David, here is what I want, so much.
%.


I am thinking this sad moment is a product of another moment earlier today in the car when I had the sudden feeling that maybe I was okay not being with David. My mind and heart so long resisted the vulnerability of falling in love. Now it looks like I'm resisting the opposite action in the same manner.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how that moment of realization that perhaps we will be alright without this person we still love so much can, in itself, be such an emotionally difficult moment. From one formerly heartbroken stranger to another, hang in there. And thanks for the shout-out in regards to my Church & misogyny post earlier today.

    ReplyDelete