Saturday, May 29, 2010

I was going to write earlier and probably would have written more, but now it is late and I am too tired.

Today I

-swept the driveway
-talked to a stranger about my problems (for free!)
-missed the turn and decided not to go to the bank after all
-talked to Jimmy about my wrist. He said yes, it might be stress fractured. Decided not to go to Patient First.
-spent 4 hours helping Susannah and Mike pack up the Uhaul. They are officially ready to move in! So exciting. I wish I could go help them unpack it all tomorrow, but I'm afraid that if I did I'd be too tired to drive back that night, and Chloe's birthday is Sunday. Plus I don't really have that much money for gas at the moment. But it was really good times. That's the kind of puzzle that I love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment